First PGR edition of Fields: Journal of Huddersfield Student Research
Posted by Huddersfield Press on 2023-10-02
We’re delighted to announce the publication of the first PGR edition of Fields: Journal of Huddersfield Student Research.
The volume, edited by Psychology PhD student Louisa Peters and Dean of the Graduate School Monty Adkins, draws on research presented at the 2022 PGR Conference on ‘Recovery and Resilience’ and includes 7 papers from postgraduate researchers working across the university on a range of timely and important topics including:
- Innovations in railway engineering
- E-textiles and the climate crisis
- Trans healthcare
- Lone-actor terrorism
- Global maternal and neonatal health
- Islamic financial institutions
- Experiences of neurodiverse researchers
Download the volume here: https://www.fieldsjournal.org.uk/issue/106/info/.
Back to News List