Fields journal: opportunities for Huddersfield students to get published
Posted by Dawn Cockcroft on 2019-01-29
Benefits of getting published:
- Raise the profile of your work and get interest and feedback from other academics and professionals.
- Gain experience of the publishing process and a professional publication to enhance your CV.
- Benefit from the support of a professional team through a writing retreat and drop in advice session.
- Receive a £400 bursary upon submission of your final article.
- Visit the website to read up on last year’s volume.
- Read the Submission and Notes for Contributors pages to find out about the process and format.
- Contact your dissertation/project tutor and tell them you are interested in submitting your work to Fields .
Publishing in Fields is a fantastic opportunity to take your studies and degree to the next level, the Fields journal is an accredited, well-respected publication, that encourages its authors to aspire to more –check out our blog posts from previous Fields authors to find out what they thought of the opportunity.
Back to News List