New issue of the Journal of Creative Music Systems
Posted by Dawn Cockcroft on 2017-09-19
We are excited to announce the second Volume of the Journal of Creative Music Systems is now out to read online. There are some great articles in this issue covering a range of exciting research including dance-driven music, models using deep learning and creative computer systems. All the articles are open access so can be read for free online. JCMS Volume 2 Issue 1
- Taking the Models back to Music Practice: Evaluating Generative Transcription Models built using Deep Learning. Bob L. Sturm and Oden Ben-Tal.
- Evaluating an improvising computer-implementation as a partial creativity in a music performance system. René Mogensen
- Evolving Instrument Based on Symbiont-Host Metaphor: a Commensal Computation. Jonas Abernot, Guillaume Beslon, Simon Hickinbotham, Sergio Peignier, and Christophe Rigotti.
- Locating Emergent Creativity with Similarity Metrics. Christopher Wm. White.
- Limitations from Assumptions in Generative Music Evaluation. Róisín Loughran and Michael O’Neill.
Back to News List